Trimble Nomad 900 Series Rugged Handheld
Part Number: NMDAAY-111-00
Product SummaryThe Trimble Nomad 900 Series rugged handheld computer packs functionality into one of the most powerful and full-featured rugged handheld computers available. The Nomad features an ultra-fast 806 MHz processor; 128MB RAM; 512MB to 2GB of Flash storage; long-life, hot-swappable battery that can work all day without being recharged; and built-in Bluetooth® to establish cable-free connections to other Bluetooth devices that are within 10 meters. The Trimble Nomad also features a high-resolution, sunlight-visible VGA touchscreen display that presents graphics and maps in vivid detail. All models come with a Secure Digital (SD/SDHC) slot. Depending on the model, even more capabilities can be added via a CompactFlash (CF Type II) slot.
The Trimble Nomad rugged handheld computer makes it simple to gather, save, and send out data with its many built-in capabilities. Optional Trimble Nomad 900 configurations include an integrated SiRFstarIII GPS receiver for mapping and navigation applications, optional WWAN and Cisco Certified Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity, an integrated laser barcode scanner to track your assets, and a 5MP digital camera with flash and geotag-enabled software to capture color images in the field with their precise locations stored.
The Nomad is a fully rugged handheld computer and meets demanding MIL-STD-810F military standards for drops, vibration, humidity, altitude, and temperature extremes. It also comes with an IP68 rating, meaning the Nomad handheld PC is completely sealed against dust, and can survive immersion in up to a meter of water for 240 minutes. This rugged handheld computer is truly ready for the outdoors!
*NOTE: All orders must ship by Friday, Sept. 27, 2013 to receive the specials.
Shop for Accessories
ReviewsRead user reviews of the Trimble Nomad handheld computer. To submit a review of the Trimble Nomad, please complete our brief Rugged Computer Survey.
- Outdoor rugged design complies with military standards (MIL-STD-810F and IP68) for drops, vibration, humidity, altitude, and temperature extremes
- Sunlight viewable touchscreen display presents graphics and maps in vivid detail
- Integrated wireless capabilities including GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- Expandability options that include Compact Flash slots for more devices, Secure Digital memory slot, USB host (3G cellular data modem compatible), and USB client
- Cisco Certified Extensions (version 4) to ensure client devices from a variety of suppliers will work with the Nomad
- Wi-Fi Alliance Certification to ensure interoperability with other WLAN products
- Autofocus 5MP camera with geotagging to capture color images in the field and store their locations
- Flash with flashlight mode to help you maneuver in dark settings
- 15-hour, hot-swappable Lithium-Ion battery to reduce downtime
- Numeric keypad with backlight for use in low-light settings
- Supports ten languages for deployments in countries around the world
- 12-month limited warranty
ArticlesTrimble Nomad 900 Features and Specifications Sheet
Trimble Extended Warranty Program Frequently Asked Questions
Trimble White Paper: Defining Rugged
Trimble White Paper: The Right Handheld Computer for the Right Price