Panasonic Toughbook SX2 Business Rugged Laptop
Part Number: CF-SX2JDAZ1M
Product SummaryThe Panasonic Toughbook SX2 (also known as the CF-SX2) is a business-rugged notebook designed for mobile professionals and road warriors who require a computer capable of handling the stress of frequent travel and constant movement. The Toughbook SX2 uses some of the same technology as Panasonicís semi-rugged and fully rugged machines, but it is built to handle minor spills and drops, as opposed to a passing a long list of military specifications. The Toughbook SX2 has a Magnesium Alloy case, shock mounted hard drive, spill-resistant keyboard and touchpad, and can withstand up to a 30" drop.
The Toughbook SX2 pairs the Intel® Core i5-3320M 2.60GHz featuring vPro technology with the Windows 7 operating system for an incredible mobile computing experience. It features a 12.1" HD+ sunlight-readable, widescreen display for easy viewing in any lighting condition. The SX2 is also equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, a built-in webcam, and a DVD drive. Add to that 4GB DDR3 RAM, a 320GB shock-mounted hard drive, and a very impressive 14.5 hours of battery life, and you get a ruggedized notebook that lets you accomplish more than you ever expected while on the go.
Security features on the Toughbook SX2 include Panasonic's trusted platform module security chip (version 1.2), Intel® Anti-Theft technology, a cable lock slot, password security, and an optional fingerprint reader. In addition, the SX2 ruggedized laptop is rich with built-in convenience features, including support for both USB 3.0 and 2.0, an HDMI port, a SD card slot, a VGA port, and a dedicated switch to disable all wireless options.
Shop for Accessories
VideoWatch the Panasonic Toughbook SX2 Durability Testing Video
ReviewsRead user reviews of Panasonic Toughbooks. To submit a review of the Toughbook SX2, please complete our brief Rugged Computer Survey.
- Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth
- 12.1" HD+ widescreen, sunlight readable display makes computing easy in any lighting condition
- Lightweight ultra-thin design with DVD super multi-drive provides easy portability without sacrificing functionality
- Full Magnesium alloy case to withstand bangs, bumps, and spills
- Amazing 14.5 hours of battery life to maximize uptime and increase efficiency
- High def webcam with built-in mic
- Analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) video outputs
- Two USB 3.0 Ports for Faster File Transfer Speeds