Panasonic Toughbook 31 Laptop
Part Number: CF-3110451CM
Product SummaryThe Panasonic Toughbook® 31, also referred to as the CF-31, is a reliable ultra-rugged laptop offering the highest performance in its class along with the world's most durable design. With unrivaled ruggedness, drop shock protection (can sustain a drop from up to six feet) and certification exceeding MIL-STD-810G, the Toughbook 31 is the undeniable leader in the fully rugged laptop computer category. Its Intel® Core i5 processor combined with available discrete graphics deliver desktop-class performance and greatly enhanced video and graphics.
For working outdoors, Panasonic has integrated a 1,200 nit sunlight-viewable touchscreen display (available with Panasonic CircuLumin® technology). This 13.1" XGA LCD touchscreen has a brightness range from 2 to 1,200 nits accommodating both covert work in the dark, or working outside on a bright, sunny day. The screen rotates for full-circle viewability, so it can be shared easily with others.
An integrated webcam option, larger storage capacity, and up to 27 hours of battery life (with optional media bay 2nd battery) further set it apart from the competition. Add to this a strong legacy of six generations of rugged performance, and you have an ultra-rugged computer that will go the distance with you anytime, anywhere.
Shop for Accessories
VideoWatch this video to learn more about the Toughbook 31 ultra-rugged notebook:
ReviewsRead user reviews of Panasonic Toughbook 31 rugged computer. To submit a review of the Toughbook 31, please complete our brief Rugged Computer Survey.
- Ultra-rugged laptop offering the highest performance in its class along with the world's most rugged design
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Certified to handle a six foot drop
- Sunlight-viewable touchscreen LCD display for easy viewing in any lighting condition
- Shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive with quick-release
- Complete range of integrated wireless features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, optional 4G LTE, and GPS
- Optional integrated camera, SmartCard, and fingerprint reader
ArticlesLearn More About Toughbook Warranty Options
Toughbook 31 Features and Specification Sheet